Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Studies

I will upload more pictures in this post as I have more time scanning them all. So, please check this post every once in a while. You might suddenly find there are couple of new paintings pop up. Enjoy! And, as always, crits, questions, and comments are always welcomed. These are all done using Gouache. Reason I didn't use oil is because I am allergic to the solvent. And, I have not YET convinced that water based oil paint is as superior as the actual oil paint.
3 hours sketch
3 hours sketch
1.5 hours sketch
1.5 hours sketch

2 comments:

BrandoAbba said...

great work bud!

Kimberly M. Zamlich said...

Frans, it was terrific to see you at Cal State tonight. Please email me when you have your show in April. Your paintings are wonderful, please keep painting. People and portraits are not easy to do! :)
Kim