Sunday, November 18, 2012

Longer session Plein air Painting

Normally, I don't come back to the same location for my plein air paintings. I like to paint real fast and, particularly in love with dynamic brush strokes in paintings. I also sometimes struggle to keep myself interested doing one painting or artwork for too long. But, every once in a while, I would do it when I want to push my skill further.

Over here, I will post more polished paintings, in which I come back to the same location the next day (or several days) in order to finish the work. Please check this post often, since I will update the same post with new paintings regularly.



@ Leo Carillo State Beach, Malibu CA
2 days of Plein air painting (Gouache)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is off topic and I apologize for it.. I had a question regarding your visual development class at Mt.SAC. I was curious as to what exactly are we going to do in the class? What kind of visual development are we suppose to do. is it about background painting or environment design or is it something similar to this http://www.krahenbuhldesign.blogspot.com/.
-Jason

Frans Kusuma said...

Jason, you silly goose. Email me at my campus email to talk about my class. :)